Sunday, March 29, 2015

Two Months!!

I simply can't believe that Ruby was born two months ago. January 29th was by far one of the greatest days of our lives. I have LOVED being able to watch everything that Ruby does! She changes every day. Right when I think I have her figured out she changes. Here is a little more about Ruby at two months.

•I rolled over three times in a row one day, but haven't rolled since that day. It made me kind of dizzy and mom just kept putting me back on my tummy anyway.

•I went on my first road trip to Fargo to see my Auntie Sarah, Uncle Jason, and cousin Liam. The bonus was Grandma and Grandpa came up from Watertown, SD. I slept the whole way to Fargo, even with Moose wining the whole way. I wasn't a fan of Hobby Lobby like my mom, so I definitely let her know that. Fargo sure has a lot of stop lights. I didn't like those either. I slept the whole way home , even with Daddy raving about what great gas mileage we were getting.

•I love to smile, especially when Mommy and Daddy come say good morning.

•I typically sleep for 5 hour stretches at night. I like to keep mom on her toes though, so sometimes I wake up every 3 hours.

•I love bath time. It's like I'm at my own baby spa. It's divine!

•I have rolls on my thighs and I have baby acne.

•I have my 2 month well visit tomorrow. Mommy keeps talking about shots. I will let you know how they go!

Well, I'm anxious to see how Rubys doctor appointment tomorrow. We will find out how much she weighs and how long she is. Oh yeah, and the dreadful shots. I'm looking forward to bein done with them. Poor girl. Thank goodness Ben will be there too because I'm probably going to be crying more than Ruby.

Anyway, that is what Ruby has been up to. Please continue to pray for Ben and I. Pray that we would get better at studying Gods word daily. We pray that Ruby will walk with the Lord one day! This week is Bens spring break, so also pray that he would be able to rest before he finishes the year out. We can't wait for summer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment