Friday, March 13, 2015

The Time I left Ruby with Daddy

Happy Friday everyone!!

Today Ben got home from work a little earlier than normal because it is Friday. Yahoo!! I thought man I would love to go get groceries. Ruby has been rather unpredictable these days. Sometimes she will scream in her car seat and refuses her pacifier. So, I decided I would feed Ruby and head off to the grocery store without worrying about a screaming baby. This has been the first time leaving her. Keep in mind I was leaving her in GREAT hands. As I was driving out of the alley I felt incomplete. Haha. I know one day I will cherish these little breaks, but not quite yet.

From the title you may suspect that I came home to a screaming baby, but that isn't the case. I came home to the worlds best husband and daddy who was looking at Ruby with adoration. Ruby was not screaming. She was making the most adorable cooing sounds. As hard as it was to leave it was SO good to get groceries and actually cook. This is probably only the third time I've cooked since Ruby being born. Please don't do the math. Not only did I get groceries, but I also picked up some of Ben and I's favorite cider beer. Ruby should sleep good tonight. Haha I'm joking. They say you can have a drink without it entering your milk. :)

So, I left Ruby with daddy for the first time and everything went well! Maybe it will be a new Friday tradition. Ah, let's not get carried away.

No comments:

Post a Comment