Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Target

Hey Everyone,

So, today I woke up with this new attitude or take on Parenting. I decided I was going to stop being so paranoid about everything that could possibly happen to my daughter and be brave. Today, I took Ruby to Target. Just Ruby and I. It felt liberating. I felt more like myself and I'm not going to lie...Ruby kind of loved it. I kept her in her car seat and put it in the cart. By the way, how are you supposed to shop when the car seat takes up the whole cart basket? Anyway, Ruby was alert the whole time taking in the new sites. I probably only spent about 10 minutes in the store, but that is besides the point. The point is that I took Ruby out of the house. She cried for half the way home because I think the sun was blinding her. Oops. I can't wait for spring and summer and really be able to take her out.

1 comment:

  1. Good for you! The first outing can be a bit overwhelming. For me, baby wearing solved the problem of the grocery cart being full!

    ReplyDelete