Thursday, February 19, 2015

Faces

Ruby is 3 weeks old. She definitely looks bigger to me and has already changed so much. This last weekend was nice because Ben had a three day weekend. We took Ruby to church for the first time and also took her down to Ben's parents house. She was a big hit with her Harvey cousins. It's kind of funny though. I'm not used to sharing her quite yet. Everyone else was holding her all day and so when we got home I told her I missed her and I soaked her up. Haha. Obsessed? Yep, I am.

This morning after I was done feeding Ruby I got some of the best faces. When awake she is very alert and will focus in on you. Today I was being silly and she gave me the same exact look that Ben gives me often. I would like to call it the puzzled yet amazed look. Haha. I've never seen Ben in her so much than in her puzzles amazement look. :) Speaking of Ben...he is amazing! He has been such a good daddy and an amazing husband.

My sisters family is coming this weekend which I'm so excited about. I can't wait to show Ruby off. They haven't seen her since she was born. Ruby also has her second well visit on Monday. I love Rubys doctor and can't wait to see how Ruby is doing from a medical stand point.

That's all I have. It's been a quiet week. It has been so cold that we haven't really made it out of the house much. Please keep our family in your prayers. We are loving this parenthood adventure, but couldn't do it without God.

No comments:

Post a Comment