Thursday, May 14, 2015

What Makes My Heart Melt

Hey everyone,

Life has been a little crazy lately filled with plenty of ups and downs. I thought I would share some things that make my heart melt.

1. The way Ben looks at Ruby.
2. When I'm feeding Ruby she always holds onto my thumb.
3.  When I can get her to giggle. She definitely makes me work for it.
4. The way she stares so intently at you and then breaks out with a smile.
5. When Ruby wakes up she is ALWAYS happy. The minute you talk to her she smiles from ear to ear.
6. The way she will hang on me almost like a kangaroo. She is always so content when held like that.
7. The way she smells, especially after a bath.
8. The way she talks to her friends. (I call her play mat with hanging birds her friends.)
9. The secon I lay her down for a nap or to sleep at night she immediately turns and sucks on her thumb.
10. Her big brown eyes. Yep, I'm almost positive I have a brown eyed girl. It's kind of funny. I always wondered when I would transition to saying Ruby is so and so weeks to so an so months. Someone asked at the grocery store and I couldn't remember what week we are on, but I did know she was 3 1/2 ish months. I counted when we got home and she is 15 weeks today. We are getting very excited to Daddy home this summer. We also are buying a computer and getting internet again. I can't wait to blog from an actual laptop. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment