Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Due Date and....

Hey Everyone,

Today is my due date. Today is supposed to be the day that Stella graces us with her presence. It doesn't appear to be happening today though. I went to the doctor and sure enough, I'm still only 1 cm. dilated and 50% effaced. Still have some work to do.

I can't really complain as I have two other good friends who are past their due date. Like 9 days I'm taking castor oil overdue. She's a tough cookie. I don't know that I could do Castor Oil. I have gone through different nesting stages. Last week, our house was really clean...all the time. This week, I have been keeping up on laundry, but things like Ruby's toys all over the place. That's difficult and involves a lot of up and down movements that just aren't as easy anymore. Ruby has also salvaged through the snacks that I have packed for Ben for when we are in the hospital. She knows right where they are and so I should maybe go through the inventory to make sure Ben doesn't go hungry.

Ruby has been extra sweet and lovely lately. She has been so much more cuddly than ever before. I have been soaking up Ruby has my only girl. We laugh, we play outside, we go to the park. We do as much as a 1 year old and her very pregnant mom can do in a single day can. I know that when Stella comes along, these things won't be as easy to do.

Well, that is all I really have to report. I'm 40 weeks pregnant today and so now we just wait. Hopefully the next post will be the birth announcement!



He really is the best daddy. I LOVE weekend mornings when I just sit and drink my coffee and watch him love on Ruby. Ruby equally loves her Daddy! 

Waddling our way through Maple Lake. I'm sure there are people who watch us out their window every day to check and see if I've had the baby yet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment